Struggling to Eat Healthy Meals All Week?
Over 5 Days, I’ll Show You How You Can Plan Healthy Meals Quickly and Easily...
5-Day Menu Planning Challenge – Starting May 25th-29th 2020
Registration is FREE, but Spaces are Limited. Claim Your Spot by Entering Your Name and Email Address Below and get my
BONUS OFFER: FREE 5 Day Lose Your Belly Fat Meal Plan
Here’s What You Get:
The 5-Day Menu Planning Challenge is a 100% online program so you can join us from ANYWHERE in the world.
You’ll discover planning and preparing for healthy eating doesn’t need to be time-consuming or overwhelming… it can be simple, quick, and even a bit fun!
From day 1 through day 5, you’ll receive:
- Daily tips and resources to help you become a menu planning ninja
- A private online support group (on Facebook) so you can get extra tips, accountability, and motivation.
- A step-by-step process for taking inventory of what’s in your fridge, freezer and pantry and determining what to keep, toss or donate.
- Directions on how to make a “menu planning success strategy” so you know EXACTLY when and where you’ll take action on your weekly menu planning.
- Grocery shopping strategies for making the most out of each trip (so you can get in and out with more money left in your pocket.)
- Meal prep time-saving tips. Become a food prepping machine with these success tips for batching, prepping ahead, and getting other people to help you in the kitchen.
- Daily coaching support in the private group for challenge participants to help you succeed with each action step and overcome any challenges along the way.
- BONUS OFFER: 5 Day Lose Your Belly Fat Meal Plan
I could easily charge $200-300 for all the tips, resources and support for this challenge, but nope…this is F-R-E-E. 🙂
Who is Behind all That?
Hi! I’m, Erin Madden. I’m a nutritional consultant specializing in helping clients lose weight without giving up your favorite foods and reclaiming your energy you had when they were younger (without relying on energy drinks or coffee all day).
I know if you apply my methods, you will be able to build momentum with your weight loss goals without the confusion.
Wait…Why is This Free?
Quite simply, I love sharing helpful tips and resources about this topic, because I know how challenging it can be. There’s no catch. The 5-Day Menu Planning Challenge is 100% free, and if you need more help after it’s over (and it feels right to you), you can learn more about the other resources and support I offer. There’s no pressure or obligation for you to sign up for anything at the end of this – that option will simply be there if you need it.